New payment models and regulatory requirements create specific IT needs for Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). Advalent’s Revenue Manager solution delivers a unique, intuitive administrative platform that provides a 360-degree view of the financial health of your business, in addition to supporting care coordination and care management to improve patient health. Unlike other IT solutions for ACOs that are intended for use directly by providers, the Advalent ACO Solution focuses on ACO administration, including managing ACO financial risk and improving patient health with ACO care management.
Advalent Revenue Manager: Manage your administrative and financial risk
Get Complete Visibility into the Cost of Care
- Easy-to-Understand Dashboard
- Benchmark key measures to determine areas of over- and under-utilization
- Benchmark performance compared to peer organizations
- System allows revenue reporting on multiple views, including line of business, contract, divisions or sub-markets in your network.
- Enables you to manage your network structure based on the care needed by the population
- Supports financial arrangements from pay-for-performance to full capitation, including shared savings and shared risk models
- Provides baseline and ongoing performance management against cost & utilization best practices and evidence based medicine
- Delivers actionable detail on high-cost and high-utilizing patients, multiple ED visits, out of network leakage, and other inefficiencies
- Analyze your finances and profitability with predictive pricing modules
- Drive profitability with performance tracking on multiple levels
- Identifies areas for improvement with comparisons of year over-year results
- Improve compliance with built-in quality measures
- Drive member health improvements